KAPITALSIN
KAPITALSIN => TUTORIA => Mensaje iniciado por: pantiespizza en 03 de Octubre de 2026, 10:19:23 am
-
Hey Floppy, hope you're doing well!
I’ve been looking into ways to reduce the file size of .BIK video files used in video games. The most common tutorial I found online is this great guide over at PSX-Place: How to reduce the size of .BIK video files (https://www.psx-place.com/threads/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-bik-video-files.1219/).
While the guide is really helpful, I ran into a limitation: many game cutscenes in .BIK format contain multiple audio tracks, and RAD Video Tools seems to only process or compress one audio track at a time.
Does anyone have a software recommendation, workflow, or automation method that can reduce .BIK file sizes while handling or combining all audio tracks in one go? Any tips or alternative tools would be greatly appreciated!
-
Try this script i made time ago, but only for Linux actually, https://www.kapitalsin.com/forum/index.php?topic=2150.0