Autor Tema: i2p 0.9.24  (Leído 1631 veces)

Fl0ppy

• Administrador
  • Usuario Héroe
i2p 0.9.24
« en: 10 de Febrero de 2016, 11:08:31 pm »
https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2016/01/27/0.9.24-Release

Quote (selected)
El Proyecto de Internet Invisible (I2P)

I2P es una red anónima, que presenta una capa simple que las aplicaciones pueden usar para enviarse mensajes entre si de forma anónima y segura. La propia red está estrictamente basada en mensajes (a la IP), pero hay una librería disponible para permitir comunicación en streaming fiable sobre ella (a la TCP). Toda comunicación está cifrada extremo a extremo (en total hay cuatro capas de cifrado usadas cuando se envía un mensaje), e incluso los puntos de los extremos ("destinos") son identificadores criptográficos (esencialmente un par de claves públicas).

Cambios
Quote (selected)
0.9.24 contains a new version of SAM (v3.2) and numerous bug fixes and efficiency improvements. Note that this release is the first to require Java 7. Please update to Java 7 or 8 as soon as possible. Your router will not automatically update if you are using Java 6.

To prevent the problems caused by the ancient commons-logging library, we have removed it. This will cause very old I2P-Bote plugins (0.2.10 and below, signed by HungryHobo) to crash if they have IMAP enabled. The recommended fix is to replace your old I2P-Bote plugin with the current one signed by str4d. For more details, see this post.

We had a great 32C3 Congress and are making good progress on our 2016 project plans. Echelon gave a talk on I2P's history and current status, and his slides are available here (pdf). Str4d attended Real World Crypto and gave a talk on our crypto migration, his slides are here (pdf).

Como es habitual, recomendamos que actualice a esta versión. La mejor manera de mantener la seguridad y ayudar a la red es ejecutar la última versión.

DETALLES DEL LANZAMIENTO

Cambios

Java 7 now required
    SAM 3.2, with several new advanced features, command parser improvements, and lots of bug fixes
    Router Family
    Commons logging removed

Correcciones de errores

Fix HTML escaping in the console plugin table
    Fix rare deadlocks in the router
    Fix the tunnel build Bloom filter
    Don't remove tunnel on next-hop failure indication from transport, it isn't reliable
    Fix formatting in summary bar to prevent overflow
    Fix console links in i2ptunnel error pages when on nonstandard host/port
    Don't query floodfills whose version is too old to support encrypted replies
    Reduce out-of-order delivery in SSU
    Fix a rare NPE in the tunnel build handler

Otro

Listen for Windows Service shutdown events to shutdown cleanly
    Fix some IPv6 issues on Windows
    Change Jetty request logging from b64 to b32
    New 'family' indication in netdb, don't use two of the same family in a tunnel
    New overview picture in SusiDNS
    Close connection faster if it's for a rejected tunnel request
    Use SSU extended options field for session request message
    Request introduction in the SSU extended options
    Don't offer to introduce unless requested, to introduce only those that need it
    Experimental Sybil analysis tool, requires routerconsole.advanced=true
    Persist some profile netdb stats that weren't being saved
    Memory reduction and other efficiency improvements throughout
    Increase several limits in i2psnark
    New streaming unit tests
    Fix some SSU stats on /peers to be consistent with NTCP
    Change default sig type for new i2ptunnels to Ed25519
    Increase router rekey probability at startup again
    New Chinese (Taiwan) translation
    Actualizaciones de traducción
    Actualizar datos de geolocalización IP (Sólo PPA y nuevas instalaciones)
Siempre que pasa igual sucede lo mismo